So…the new site is here! And pretty! AND IT REDIRECTS!!
I’ve spent far too many hours trying to figure out how to import/redirect all my feeds and posts and everything. I’m a liiiittle excited to finally have gotten it right.
Anyway, on with the Friday Fives!
1. J. K. Rowling was the author who inspired me to write and to believe in myself.
2. Susan Dennard, one of my awesome writer friends who is living proof that hard work takes you places. Her book Something Strange and Deadly will be out July 24, 2012 (and you can PREORDER it already!!).
3. Sarah Dessen – She’s not one of those authors with “phenomenal cosmic powers” (you know, the Rowlings and the Meyers), but she has tons of books on the shelves — books that teens LOVE and can’t wait for more of.
4. Kiersten White – Again, no phenomenal cosmic powers, but an author with a great attitude, and a willingness to share the truth about how hard publishing can be, even once you have the book deal.
5. John Green – I mean, have you read his books?
What about you guys? Which authors inspire you?