I’ve been tagged by the lovely Miss Cole to share with you all ten things about myself! Aren’t you excited? I know you are. She also gave me an award, which I am going to share with the people I tag. So, thank you very much and enjoy!
|I really like this award, it matches my blog! Thanks, Miss Cole!|
On with the show…
10 Things You Didn’t Already Know About Me: (How’s that for a title? Ha.)
- I can’t stand peanut butter.
- My favorite thing to do when I get stressed out is to get my hair cut. Short.
- I frame Super Spawn’s “art” and hang it in my office.
- I found a book from when I was seven years old the other day — Boxcar Children. I had written all sorts of notes in the blank pages in the back.
- When I was in elementary school, my best friend and I would have sleepovers so we could read together.
- I’m scared of tall bridges.
- I have a texture issue — and Super Spawn loves to use it against me to make me gag. He thinks it’s funny.
- I really like lists, and although you may already know that, I just feel the need to share the fact that I’m loving this list. Super fun listmakeage.
- My new WIP is now a good bit over the 10k words mark.
- I only need glasses for reading.
There you have it!
Now, I think I’ll tag…
Have a great weekend, guys!